Which part you like the most, please comment below If you enjoy, please like, subscribe & bell, comment Thank you for your support!
– A report published by the American Cancer Society reveals a promising trend in the fight against cancer. The newest study out shows that the rate of people dying from various forms of cancer in the United States has actually dropped for 26 straight years. And here to talk more about cancer research is Scripps […]
There are so many politicians and so many ideas on how to fix the healthcare system. I know what you’re thinking You don’t want to hear about it, you just want to know the bottom line. Hi, I’m Steve Grady from Steve Grady insurance Services There are so many new regulations coming out in California […]
– Now earlier this month, the US government posed two new rules to help increase the availability of organs for Americans on the Transplant Waiting List. Here to tell us more about these new rules is Doctor Christopher Marsh from Scripps Green Hospital. Good morning to you, Doctor. Thank you for taking time in to […]
– Well, within 10 years more than half of all Americans will be obese, and one in four will be considered severely obese, meaning they will be more than 100 pounds overweight. That’s coming from the “New England Journal of Medicine” and based on data from more than 6,000,000 U.S. adults. The study found that […]
– Well, there have been some major advancements surrounding cancer care here in San Diego this year, and joining us to review some of the key cancer care highlights of 2019 is Dr. Thomas Buchholz of Scripps and The Anderson Cancer Center. Good morning! – Good Morning – Great to have you here again! – […]
– Hi, I’m Susan Taylor with Scripps Health in San Diego, California. Vaping, the use of e-cigarettes. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, vaping has been linked to more than 40 deaths across the United States. Joining us to talk about vaping is Dr. Ni-Cheng Liang, who is a pulmonologist, a lung […]
(upbeat electronic music) (typewriter clicking) (whooshing) (typewriter clicking) – Lymph nodes are small, bean-like structures that are found within the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system helps transport lymph fluid. Lymph fluid contains lymphocytes to help fight bacteria. (typewriter clicking) Lymphedema is the chronic accumulation of lymphatic fluid outside of the lymphatic channels. It causes swelling […]